CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (Poster Presentation)
ABSTRACTS CAN BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO PAYMENT
The organising committee of the Nipah Virus International Conference (NIPAH 2019) invites you to submit abstracts of original and most up-to-date research related to the Nipah virus. Travel awards are also available for participants from low and middle income countries. A list of LMICs can be found on here. Travel awards are based on scientific merit and evaluated by the scientific committee. Up to 20 travel awards of US$500 each with a waiver of the registration fee will be awarded.
Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the NIPAH 2019 website at www.nipah2019.com. Before you can submit your abstract, you have to create an account. The final date for all abstracts to be submitted has been extended to Friday, 1st November 2019, 6:00 p.m. SGT.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & TRAVEL AWARD SELECTION ARE CLOSED
Types of Presentation
- Poster Presentations
There will be a dedicated area for posters and ample breaks during the programme for interaction with poster presenters.
Abstract Receipt Confirmation
- Upon successful submission, authors will receive an automated acknowledgement via email.
- Lack of acknowledgement will indicate that the abstract was not received. Please contact us if the abstract you submitted is not followed by an acknowledgement.
- Abstracts must be received by:
Closing date extended: Friday, 01 November 2019, 6:00 p.m. SGT
- Abstracts received after this date will not be accepted.
Announcement of Travel Awardees and Notification of Acceptance
- The Presenting Author of each abstract accepted will be notified by email. There will be two notification dates depending on when the abstract is submitted.
Notification date : Monday, 4th November 2019
- It may also be found on “Abstract Page” of the Conference website. Simply logon using your User ID and password to view your abstract.
- Upon acceptance of your abstract, the presenting author must register for the Conference.
- The abstract will be published on the Conference Website only if the author is registered, and full payment received by Friday, 15 November 2019, 6:00 p.m. SGT.
- Abstracts will be published as submitted.
HOW TO SEND ABSTRACTS
1) Abstracts can only be submitted via the website. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted.
2) Authors can submit their abstracts online at: www.nipah2019.com
3) Should you experience any problems, please contact:
Webmaster NIPAH 2019
Phone: +(65) 6379 5261 / +(65) 6379 5262
Fax: +(65) 6475 2077
GENERAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- All abstracts must be submitted via the Conference Website at www.nipah2019.com only.
- Abstracts must be in English only.
- Describe the objectives and results of the research in the abstract so that the Scientific Committee of NIPAH 2019 can evaluate the quality, originality, and completeness of the abstract.
- Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline to be considered for the Conference.
- After submission of abstract and before the closing date, you may continue to edit the abstract. No editing of the submitted abstract will be allowed after the respective closing dates.
- Abstracts will be judged solely on the basis of the data submitted in the abstract.
- Total word count of not more than 300 words for each abstract, excluding authors and affiliations
- i. Abstract is to be submitted online at: www.nipah2019.com
ii. List no more than 8 individual authors/co-authors for each abstract
iii. The name of the institution(s) to which the work should be attributed; the department which the authors/co-authors are working with, city and the country; and the contact information i.e., e-mail address of first author/presenter as well as all the co-authors.
- All the programs and proceedings of the Nipah Virus International Conference (NIPAH 2019) are subject to change without notice.
Please make the abstract as informative as possible, and support your conclusions with data. Abstracts should be structured to include the following four sections:
1) Objective: indicates the purpose of the study
2) Method: describe pertinent experimental procedures
3) Results: summarize the results of the research
4) Conclusions: states the main conclusions
5) Please use standard abbreviations, generic drug names, and place unusual abbreviations or acronyms in parentheses after first use.